EJACULATION IS EQUIVALENT TO 500 GB DATA TRANSFER PER SECONDS

EJACULATION
Each human cell contains data information recorded in the DNA chain (Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid), including sperm cells. That means, do not ejaculate is like a data transfer rate of 500 GB / sec. Incredible!

Comparison was made by one of the useless facts or facts that are not useful, a widely circulated on the internet. The fact it was said by one sperm cell contains data information of 37.5 MB (megabytes) recorded in the chains of DNA.

Because ejaculation lasts for about 3 seconds and there are millions of sperm are released, it is estimated that the total data transfer occurs at 1587 GB (Gigabyte) in the process. Simply, every second data transfer capacity of approximately 500 MB.


Although many people believe it as a joke that is not useful, there are also doctors who take it seriously. Dr. Frank Scali, a doctor in the United States alone idle test and concluded that this figure was actually inconsequential!

Based on mathematical calculations and binary basepair highly complex, he found that each sperm contains 9.6 million bytes. When converted to MB, 9.16 MB then get numbers instead of 37.5 MB, as revealed in the useless facts on the internet.

Then Dr. Frank associating it with the number of sperm in an average ejaculation fluid that is 79 million / mL and the average volume of the ejaculate once 3.2 mL. He gets so ejaculatory there are 300 million sperm cells, and it is equivalent to 2.929,687,5 GB information of data.

When rounded to 3 million GB and divided by the duration of the average ejaculation lasted 3 seconds, then obtained data transfer speed of 1 million GB / sec or 1,000 TB (terabytes) / sec. Far above the speed expressed in useless fact, the 500 GB / second.

"This figure is actually slightly smaller Y chromosome has given less genetic material that is 0.9 bytes per 1 basepair," said the doctor graduated from St. George's University, as quoted from his personal website, Drfrankscali.com,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

even if ur werkin wit a 3.5" floppy?

Madonaldo said...

Why are everyone looking for ways online to get help solving their pregnancy and infertility problems when most of every native American is talking online about the help of Dr Mandaker Alamun. I checked him out when my husband who could not get me pregnant for over 9 years of marriage as a result of low sperm count became fertile and now, I am 5 months pregnant and it is this man known as Dr Mandaker who helped my husband solve his problem. My name is Alecia Maldonado from CA USA. I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,he also heal HIV and AID and Autistic and it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me)His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy. I and my husband have gone to different hospitals having the thinking that I was at fault for not getting pregnant. But at the Federal hospital, they examined him too and his sperm count was low and unable to get a woman pregnant as a result of male infertility. It was then I sort out,thanks to Dr Mandaker.

Unknown said...

HOW I WON £4,369,877 WITH DR ALLI LOTTERY MAGIC SPELL

I am  SARA KIM From UK...I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Alli powerful lottery spell. My Heart is fill with joy and happiness after Dr Alli cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won £4,369,877. His spell change my life into riches, I'm now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. My life has really change for good. I won (Four million three hundred and sixty nine thousand Eight hundred and seventy seven thousand pounds)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much Dr. Alli for the lottery spell that change my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell Dr Alli did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number,because these is the only secret to win lottery.
Email him:  Allispellhelp1@gmail.com Whats App him: +2348100772528

John Sarah said...

I came across many testimonies on net testifying of GREAT Dr OCUSODO a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery. I didn’t believe it at first. But as life got harder, I decided to take a try. Now my try has made me a millionaire after playing all types of lottery for 7 years and hadn’t won up to $1000. After contacting him he cast the spell and gave me the hot figures. Behold, I won (FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) $70,000. Now I am a living testimony of the good works of GREAT Dr OCUSODO, a gifted man with great powers; it is my secret but I have decided to make the world know too. It might be of help to anyone who is interested. You are free to contact him or email him. ( drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com) or (drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com) add him on WhatsApp +2347066448668

Post a Comment